FOR THE LOVE OF LAVENDER & VANILLA
SWEET & FLORAL
Lavender Vanilla Candle (9.2 oz) & Lavender Vanilla Room Spray (60 ml)
A delicately soft powdery herbal lavender, sweetened with floral scents and a hint of musk. It is a well-rounded combination of fresh lavender, vanilla bean, lemon and coconut. Enjoy this beautiful scent in a soy-based, non-toxic candle and a room spray.
Our candles are hand-poured with a soy wax blend. Includes a 100% cotton lead-free wick. Non-toxic. Made in small batches. Free from parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Fragrances are in compliance with IFRA / RIFM standards. All of our products are made cruelty-free.
- Burn time: Approximately 50 hours
- Net weight: 9.2 oz. (262 grams) & Dimensions: 4’ tall x 3.2” wide
- Remove lid before burning
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Burn 3-4 hours maximum per use
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit
- Let it completely cool before moving or relighting
- Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
- Burn on a stable heat resistant surface and avoid drafty areas
- Top scent notes: Fresh lemon, coconut
- Middle scent notes: Rose, lavender
- Base scent notes: Musk, patchouli
Formulated with the finest fragrances and ingredients. Travel-sized.
- CLARRI HILL candles have been trimmed to the proper length for the initial lighting. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before lighting
- When the candle is lit for the first time, allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 3-4 hours. The liquefied wax surface should reach close to the edges. This determines the path that subsequent burns will take. If it fails to achieve a substantial wax pool in the first burn, the candle will tunnel down and leave unconsumed wax around the edges in the following burns
- Once a substantial wax pool is created from the first burn, the unconsumed wax on the sides will be melt gradually in the subsequent burns
- Please follow the CLARRI HILL directions for subsequent burns. Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.